- Each VPS gets a router advertised IPv6 address by default.
- DNS AAAA and PTR (reverse DNS) records for IPv6 addresses can be modified in the Tilaa dashboard.
- Each customer has one additional /96 allocation per site from which they can assign extra IPv6 addresses.
- All IPv6 addresses out of that /96 can be used on any VPS on that site belonging to the same customer account, so can be used in cluster configurations, for example.
- One or more extra IPv6 addresses can be requested through the Tilaa dashboard via https://my.tilaa.com/ips/add and will be assigned immediately. (You can of course modify AAAA and PTR records for those addresses as well.)