Yes, you can move your virtual private server to a new/different account. This option is called 'Transfer Subscription' and it can be found on the VPS Overview page.
The following conditions must be met for a successful transfer:
- There should be no open invoices
- Customer details are provided and verified under the new account
- Your VPS should not have any virtual private networks connected to it
- Backup Services should not be available for any VPSs that need to be transferred
- The request is made from the Admin account within the Dashboard
How to perform the transfer:
- After logging into your Tilaa account, navigate to your server.
- Click on the VPS that you want to transfer to a different account, then select 'Transfer Subscription' from the 'Subscription Status' menu.
- You can transfer the subscription of this VPS by providing the customer number and e-mail address of the target Tilaa customer account.
Please note: the subscription transfer is simply administrative and will not result in any service interruptions.