Yes, you can move your virtual private server to a new/different account.
This option is called 'Transfer Subscription' and it can be requested by support.
The following conditions must be met for a successful transfer:
- There should be no open invoices
- Customer details are provided and verified under the new account
- Your VPS should not have any virtual private networks connected to it
- Backup Services should not be available for any VPSs that need to be transferred
- The request is made from the Admin account within the Dashboard
How to request the transfer:
To request the transfer, you should send the following information to email@example.com
- Customer ID of where the VPS is now.
- Customer ID of the person that will get the VPS.
- The reason the VPS has to be transferred.
Please note: the subscription transfer is simply administrative and will not result in any service interruptions.