No, there are no differences. All facilities have a TIER 3+ rating, using the same type of hardware and are connected to the Tilaa network.
Articles in this section
- Does Tilaa offer a test VPS
- Does Tilaa offer any IP ping testing
- How long do I have to wait before I can use my server?
- Why do I see an Intel Core 2 Duo processor?
- Are there any differences between the Tilaa locations?
- Am I allowed to run a game server?
- Am I allowed to run an IRC server?
- How to contact Tilaa?
Article is closed for comments.