Tilaa has different support levels. You can choose which support level you want to have.
In order to make clear what is supported by our support desk we've defined 5 layers on the Tilaa platform:
- Platform layer, enabling:
- availability of the internal network and connectivity from and to the internet;
- availability of physical hosts;
- availability of the infrastructure up to the bios layer of the virtual server.
- Operating system layer: the operating system.
- Basic software layer: basic software services such as databases, web and mail servers.
- Application layer: the other software the Customer runs on the server: web applications, programs, scripts, etc.
- Redundancy layer: software from the basic software layer (layer 3) which is at least duplicated on different virtual servers, designed to automatically eliminate downtime due to any failure or malfunction.
By default Tilaa has 24/7 support on the Platform Layer. Tilaa ensures this by monitoring its platform 24 hours a day. If something goes wrong, the on-call engineer will troubleshoot and solve the issue.
Software support within office hours (Paid service):
If you want to have some extra support you can choose to get the managed server pack. Within the managed server pack Tilaa makes sure the Operating system layer and the Basic software layer of the server is updated on a weekly basis. Besides that it includes 30 minutes of sysadmin time a month for the Operating system layer and the Basic software layer. Within this sysadmin time you can ask software questions. You can also ask Tilaa to install or troubleshoot software within these 2 layers.
Software support within the managed server pack is based on best effort on working days between 9AM and 5 PM CET and is € 49,95 per month.
Software support outside office hours is only possible combined with a 24/7 SLA.
Tilaa doesn't offer support on the Application layer of the server.
24/7 software support (Paid service):
It is possible to have 24/7 software support on your platform when your platform meets the following requirements:
- Your platform has a redundancy layer
- All servers which are part of the 24/7 SLA are managed by Tilaa with the managed server pack
- The design and implementation software layer of the server is build or approved by Tilaa.
With 24/7 software support Tilaa will troubleshoot service disruptions on redundant services 365 days a week, 24 hours a day. Besides that Tilaa can troubleshoot other software problems within office hours on the Operating system layer, the Basic software layer and the redundancy layer.
Example: When a web server cluster stops functioning in the middle of the night, the engineer on call will take care of the problem with a maximum first response time of 1 hour. When 1 of the nodes in a web server cluster stops functioning, and it doesn't influence the availability of the cluster, we will take care of it within office hours.
We will provide a 24/7 NOC number and we will take care of the monitoring of the cluster.
Are you interested in 24/7 software support? Our sales team can tell you all about it.
|Platform layer||24/7 support by default|
|Operating system layer||Optional, up to 24/7|
|Basic software layer||Optional, up to 24/7|
|Redundancy layer||Optional, up to 24/7|