Tilaa has different support levels. You can choose which support level you want to have.
In order to make clear what is supported by our support desk we've defined 5 layers on the Tilaa platform:
Platform (hardware) layer, enabling:
- availability of the internal network and connectivity from and to the internet;
- availability of physical hosts;
- availability of the infrastructure up to the bios layer of the virtual server.
- Operating system layer: the operating system.
- Basic software layer: basic software services such as databases, web and mail servers.
- Application layer: the other software the Customer runs on the server: web applications, programs, scripts, etc.
- Redundancy layer: software from the basic software layer (layer 3) which is at least duplicated on different virtual servers, designed to automatically eliminate downtime due to any failure or malfunction.
24/7 Hardware support (Default level):
24/7 software support (Paid service):
If you want to have some extra support you can choose to get the 24/7 software support package for the Operating system layer and the Basic software layer.
To be eligible for our 24/7 software support, your platform has to meet the following requirements:
- Your platform has a redundancy layer
- The design and implementation software layer of the server is either built or approved by Tilaa.
With our 24/7 software support, Tilaa is committed to swiftly resolving any service disruptions on redundant services around the clock, seven days a week.
Furthermore, Tilaa can troubleshoot other software problems within office hours on the Operating system layer, the Basic software layer and the redundancy layer.
For instance, if your web server cluster experiences a midnight malfunction, our on-call engineer will promptly attend to the problem, ensuring a maximum first response time of just one hour. Similarly, if one of the nodes within a web server cluster experiences an issue that does not impact the overall cluster availability, we'll address it during office hours.
As part of our service, we'll provide you with a 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC) number, and we'll take care of the cluster monitoring.
Please note: Tilaa doesn't offer support on the Application layer of the server.
Are you interested in 24/7 software support? Our sales team can tell you all about it.
|Platform layer||24/7 support by default|
|Operating system layer||Optional, up to 24/7|
|Basic software layer||Optional, up to 24/7|
|Redundancy layer||Optional, up to 24/7|