The procedure to attach an existing Big Disk to another virtual server includes the following steps:
- If applicable remove fstab entry of your Big Disk from the server you want to detach.
- Shut down the server where the Big Disk is currently attached to
- Shut down the server where you want to have your Bug Disk moved to.
- From the Big Disk overview on your Tilaa dashboard select the 'edit' button of the appropriate Big Disk.
- Select the server you want the Big Disk to attach to from the 're-attach' tab and click the 'safe' button.
- Now start both servers from your dashboard
Article is closed for comments.